AirTag is a super-easy way to keep track of your stuff. Attach one to your keys, slip another in your backpack. And just like that, they’re on your radar in the Find My app, where you can also track down your Apple devices and keep up with friends and family.
Ping it. Find it.
Misplacing something like your wallet doesn’t have to be a big deal when it has AirTag attached. You can play a sound on the built-in speaker by going to the new Items tab in the Find My app, or say “Hey Siri, find my wallet.” If it’s hiding nearby — like under the sofa or in the next room — just follow the sound and your search is over.
How does it work?
Your AirTag sends out a secure Bluetooth signal that can be detected by nearby devices in the Find My network. These devices send the location of your AirTag to iCloud — then you can go to the Find My app and see it on a map. The whole process is anonymous and encrypted to protect your privacy. And itʼs efficient, so thereʼs no need to worry about battery life or data usage.
Size and Weight
Diameter: 31.9 mm (1.26 inches)
Height: 8.0 mm (0.31 inches)
11 grams (0.39 ounces)
Splash, Water and Dust Resistance
- Rated IP67 (maximum depth of 1 metre up to 30 minutes) under IEC standard 60529
- Bluetooth for proximity finding
- Apple-designed U1 chip for Ultra Wideband and Precision Finding
- NFC tap for Lost Mode
- User-replaceable CR2032 coin cell battery
The Find My app is compatible with these iPhone accessibility features:
- Invert Colours
- Larger Text
- Compatibility with braille displays
System Requirements and Compatibility
- Apple ID
- iPhone and iPod touch models with iOS 14.5 or later
- iPad models with iPadOS 14.5 or later
In the box
- AirTag with CR2032 coin cell battery installed